Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Henry IV part I in the Globe Theater!

A couple of updates:

On May 30 I got my ticket to see Henry IV part I with the rest of my travel group at the Globe Theater/Royal Shakespeare Center!  My seat is in the upper circle of the theater.  I'll be sitting with my buddy Kasia. :)  I was able to get one of the last 5-pound tickets for people 16-25!  I'm so excited!!

My mom's photographer friend recommended a camera for me.  It's $200.  My current camera is a piece of junk so I'm looking forward to getting a better camera for the trip.  I'll let you know if I end up getting it and what I think.

The Travel Study intern confirmed a few days ago that we'll be seeing Salisbury and Canterbury Cathedral and the Roman Baths!

Ah, it's getting closer! I can't wait!!

2 comments: